Monday, September 18, 2017

Book Tag: BTS

Hello everyone! As some of you might know, I'm a huge fan of kpop. So to celebrate the new album Love Yourself: Her by BTS, one of my favorite kpop groups, I've decided to do a BTS book tag! I've never done a book tag before, so this is especially exciting for me since it combines two of my favorite things! I'm actually surprised that there have been a couple different BTS book tags created, but the one I've chosen is from Rosek's blog on Amino

To be honest, I have a hard time picking my favorite anything, so most of these are just based off of books I've read recently!




Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster)- your favorite leader
Mhh, this one was surprisingly difficult for me. I guess I'll have to go with Jason from Want by Cindy Pon! This is probably one of my favorite books of 2017, and a large part of it definitely has to do with my love for all of the characters.



Kim Seokjin (Jin)- your favorite quirky book
I think for this one I would have to say More Than This by Patrick Ness. It's been awhile since I first read it, but I just remember it being so wild! Like the meshing of the different genres and all the things happening with the world and the characters were just unpredictable. So I definitely feel like it was a quirky book but also amazing.



Min Yoongi (Suga)- a character that appears cold on the outside but there’s so much more to them
This one actually came to me really quickly! The first character that popped into my head was Ash from The Iron Fey series. This definitely fits the description of Ash, both literally and metaphorically since he is the Prince of Winter Court after all.




Jung Hoseok (J-Hope)- a book that helps you lift your mood
I don't reread books very often (because my TBR pile is always exploding with new books), but a cute contemporary novel usually helps lift my mood! One I read recently and really enjoyed was When Dimple Met Rishi!




Park Jimin (Jimin)- your favorite contemporary novel
One of the few novels I've actually reread is The Sea of Tranquility! This is probably one of my favorite contemporary novels just because I absolutely loved it the first time I read it.

Kim Taehyung (V)- a character that defies the norm
For some reason, this one really has me stumped. I feel like any character with a type of supernatural power fits this description, but I can't think of any that really stick out in my mind. Because I love Marie Lu's books, I really wanted to say Day from Legend (I just think he's really badass). But I actually think Adelina from the Young Elites fits this description even better, although I haven't read the rest of the series yet. There's just so much complexity to her character, and she's such a unique character because I wasn't expecting her to be such an anti-heroine.




Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook)- a book that left you more than impressed
I've read a lot of books that I've absolutely loved, but one book that's completely blown me away was Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I had SO many feeling when reading this book. Just thinking about it makes me internally scream. Everything about was amazing. The writing was gorgeous and the story and characters are amazing.





Check out their new music video here!:
If anyone one else wants to do this tag, I would love to see what books/characters you pick! :D Feel free to let me know your choices in the comments, or tweet me @bookishconfesh if you decide to do a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment