Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #37





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that highlights upcoming releases we're anticipating.


Author: Trish Doller
Series: None
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Thriller, Mystery
Release Date: June 2, 2015
Summary From Goodreads: 
Eighteen-year-old Arcadia wants adventure. Living in a tiny Florida town with her dad and four-year-old brother, Cadie spends most of her time working, going to school, and taking care of her family. So when she meets two handsome cousins at a campfire party, she finally has a chance for fun. They invite her and friend to join them on a road trip, and it's just the risk she's been craving-the opportunity to escape. But what starts out as a fun, sexy journey quickly becomes dangerous when she discovers that one of them is not at all who he claims to be. One of them has deadly intentions.

Why I'm Waiting

I'm not a huge fan of mystery/thriller novels, but I'm excited for this one because I love Trish Doller. Also, I really like the cover and its simplicity!   

6 comments:

  1. I've read this and it was pretty good. I'll be posting a review soon. I hope you enjoy it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you liked it! I'll have to check out your review! :D

      Delete
  2. I added this one to my TBR list last week after seeing it on someone else's WoW. I've never read Trish Doller before, but I'm definitely interested in reading this book.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend her books, especially if your a fan of contemporary novels!

      Delete
  3. I love mystery/thrillers in YA and this one sounds right up my alley. I've never read this author before but I'm excited to try. :)

    Here’s my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it too! Trish Doller's books are amazing!

      Delete