Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Readathon



This is one of the shorter Readathon's I have attended so my only goal is to finish reading Breakfast with Tiffany (a book I have to read for school) and hopefully enter some challenges posted on other blogs.



Friday:

Books Currently Reading: Breakfast with Tiffany, Deception 
Percent Done: 36% and 5%

Saturday Update:

Books Currently Reading: Breakfast with Tiffany
Percent Done: 55%

Sunday Update:

Books Currently Reading: Deception
Percent Done: 10%
Books Finished:  Breakfast with Tiffany

I'm really happy that I was able to finish Breakfast with Tiffany! I had a great time during this readathon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Which Breakfast with Tiffany? I looked on Goodreads and there are several with that title. Hope you liked it. Thanks for joining the Holiday #Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I included the link it the post (it's in pink) but here it is again if it didn't work https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/978344.Breakfast_with_Tiffany
      It was a pretty good read for a non-fiction book though. Thank you for hosting the read-a-thon!

      Delete
  2. I am glad to hear that you had fun with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete