Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon Wrap Up



So I didn't post as frequently as I had wanted to, because my teachers decided that it would be fun to give us piles of homework before the end of the quarter. I did manage to meet my reading goal though, which made me happy!



Overall Accomplishments:

Books Finished: Wait for You by J Lynn,
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray,
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins,
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover,
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Blogs Visited: 10
Challenges Completed: 2

                                      



4 comments:

  1. You definitely managed to get a lot of reading done--great picks! I've been looking forward to picking up Coldest Girl for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoyed Coldest Girl more than I expected since I'm not a huge fan of vampire books. My favorite out of all of them would definitely have to be Sweet Peril.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Coldest Girl. And I'm excited that my library just got it in in audio version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Coldest Girl was pretty good. The only other books I've read by Holly Black is the Lithe series.

      Delete