Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dark Days Tour!

The Time I Went To Another Book Tour...


When I saw the schedule for the Pitch Dark Days Tour I might have freaked out due to the fact that Ohio was one of the tour stops. No one ever comes to Ohio, so I was extremely excited. I might have squealed.
I live super close to where the tour was being held, but I was still late which was awkward. They hadn't started the event though, so that was good. I was surprised by the small amount of people who attended, but everyone there were bloggers, because they were all taking notes. Except for me.
My camera battery died before I could get a picture with Rae Carson. It made me sad, because I love her trilogy so much.

 Here are some pictures from the tour!

Dark Days Tour Authors: Rae Carson, Amelia Kahaney, and Mindy McGinnis!

            

   

No comments:

Post a Comment