Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon



I always love chances to make a dent in my ever growing TBR stack. School is super time consuming, so I may not update very often, but I definitely will try.

My goal during these 10 days is to read at least 5-6 books and visit other peoples' blogs to see their goals & updates. I also want to participate in some challenges, but it all depends how much time I have.




Accomplishments So Far:

Books Currently Reading: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Books Finished: Wait for You by J Lynn,
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray,
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Blogs Visited: 2

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us for the WWReadathon! Good luck on your goals! :D Eleanor & Park looks so cute but I'm not sure it's for me.. I only enjoy contemporary YA once in a while, I'm scared it will be too romancey for me :D

    The Dollhouse Asylum sounds fascinating! Sweet Peril has been on my to-read list forever, hope you love them all!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting this Read A Thon! I'm actually not a huge fan of contemporary YA romance either, but I decided to give E&P a try due to all the hype surrounding it. I'm liking it so far which is good! The Dollhouse Asylum didn't really meet my expectations, but overall it was a good read. And you definitely need to read Sweet Peril. It's my favorite out of the 3 I've read so far. I just love Kai. I can't wait for Sweet Reckoning. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Sweet peril looks great. Happy reading and good luck :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Peril is really good. Sweet Evil is the first one in the trilogy, you should definitely check it out. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read Fangirl! I hope that you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Fangirl too! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you met your goals!

      Delete